Thought I’d jump on the bandwagon and let you guys in on what I’m all about, lets get started.
1) What is your favourite candle scent?
I’m a HUGE fan of candles from “The white company” My favourites are ‘Winter’ and ‘Cassis’
2) What female celebrity do you wish was your sister?
I always wanted to have a big sister, just to steal her make up and clothes so based on that I’d probably say Emma Stone, because she’s so beaut!
3) What male celebrity do you wish was your brother?
Probably Kieth Lemon, everything he does is absolutely hilarious and I can imagine him being a great laugh at family parties
4) How old do you think you’ll be when you get married?
If all goes to plan, hopefully getting married end of next year so I’ll be the ripe old age of 25.
5) Do you know a hoarder?
I’m a little bit of a hoarder myself, I don’t like throwing things away. Nothing over the top and crazy though.
6) Can you do the splits?
I’m the least flexible person on the planet, so no!
7) How old were you when you learnt to ride a bike?
Had to ask my mum this, as I don’t actually remember, but apparently I was about 10.
8) How many oceans have you swam in?
Two I believe, although my Geography isn’t great.
9) How many countries have you visited?
I’ve been to a few now I think of it. Spain, France, Germany, Italy, Dominican Republic and Scotland. I’d love to visit more though!
10) Is anyone in your family in the army?
Nope, perhaps in the past, but none right now.
11) What would you call your daughter if you had one?
I LOVE the name Ellie, but as Shane’s last name is Elliott, I don’t think that’s an option. Niamh is a beautiful name so I’d love to call a future daughter that.
12) What would you name your son if you had one?
This is tricky, I really like the name Teddy (Shane really isn’t keen) and I love Lucas
13) What’s the worst grade you’ve got in a test?
I got a U in my in my first year of sixth form, it’s unsurprising as all I done was turn up and write my name. I hadn’t even read the book the paper was on.
14) What was your favourite TV show as a kid?
I loved all the 90’s classics but I think my favourite was Sabrina the teenage witch, she was awesome.
15) What did you dress up as for Halloween when you were 8?
Can’t remember exactly, probably a witch in a binbag with a hat and some dodgy face paint.
16) Have you ever read Harry Potter, Hunger Games or Twilight?
Confession time, I’ve never read or watched any of them. I just don’t think it’s my thing.
17) Would you rather have an American or British accent?
British. The American accent can get quite annoying after a while (Sorry!)
18) Did your mother go to University?
She didn’t. I don’t think anyone in my family has actually.
19) Are your grandparents still married?
They are, and have been since the age of 19. Their relationship is what I’ve shaped mine on and I hope my married will be as long and as happy as theirs.
20) Have you ever taken Karate lessons?
Nope, was never something that interested me.
21) Do you know who Kermit the frog is?
I do indeed *sips tea* but that’s none of my business
22) What was the first amusement park you went to?
Thorpe park I think, I’m really not an adrenaline seeking kinda girl and theme parks scare me!
He is indeed, by choice though I think.
26) Do you know any triplets?
Not personally no.
27) Do you prefer Titanic or The Notebook?
Titanic. It’s a timeless classic
28) Have you ever had Indian food?
Yes, but I’m not overly keen, I’d prefer Chinese.
29) What’s the name of your favourite restaurant?
There’s a few that make the list, I’m partial to a good Carvery, love me some “The real china” buffet and probably chiquitos.
30) Have you ever been to Nandos?
Only once, and I didn’t understand the obsession.. It’s just chicken.
31) Do you belong to and warehouse stores? (Costco, Bookers etc)
I don’t but I’ve always wanted to go, not really sure why?
32) What would your parents have named you if you were the opposite gender?
Callum I think, kinda glad I was born a girl
33) If you have a nickname, what is it?
Jazziepickles, hence the blog name and all my socials.
34) Who is your favourite person in the world?
Probably my mum, she is my best friend and I love her so much!
35) Would you rather live in the countryside or the city?
When I picture countryside I see like one row of houses and a post office surrounded by fields, sounds so boring so 100% the city.
36) Can you whistle?
I can, not very well though..
37) Do you sleep with a night light?
Nope, the darker the better!
38) Do you eat breakfast every morning?
I’m so guilty of not always eating breakfast, but I do try if there’s enough time..
39) What medical conditions do you have?
40) How many times have you been to hospital?
I can’t recall a time I was admitted to hospital *Touches wood*
41) Have you ever seen Finding Nemo?
Yeah, great movie!
42) Where do you buy your jeans?
Usually primark, newlook or H&M
43) What was the last compliment you got?
Mummy said I’m beautiful <3
44) Do you usually remember your dreams in the morning?
Almost always, I have really vivid coloured dreams.
45) What flavour tea do you enjoy?
Nothing quite beats PG tips, but I quite like honey and lemon at the moment too.
46) How many pairs of shoes do you currently own?
About 9 pairs that I can think of, I wear the same ones all the time though.
47) What religion will you raise your children to practice?
Controversial, I’m a strong Atheist and I’d never force my child into a religion, but if they chose to follow one, that’s all good with me.
48) How old were you when you found out Santa wasn’t real?
Around 7 I think, me and my best friend were beyond devastated and we felt so betrayed by the years of lies, quite a sore subject.
49) Why do you have a blog?
I began blogging as a way to keep busy and stop spending money while we saved for a house and now our wedding, but I’ve completely fallen in love with it, I don’t ever want to stop.
50) Name 5 of your favourite albums ever
A fever you can’t sweat out – Panic at the disco (Forever my fav)
A dream is a question you don’t know how to answer – Jonny Craig
The 1975 – The 1975
Stripped – Christina Aguilera
Mylo Xyloto – Coldplay
So, there you have it, hopefully you’ve got to know me a little better, I’d love to do a Q+A soon, so if you’ve got any questions you wanna ask, pop them in the comments below!
Thank you for being here
Kisses and Love