Hey lovelies, I hope you’re all warm and well!
Let me start this post by saying, I am NOT expecting a baby, nor are we trying (or even thinking about it). Me and Shane quite often talk about baby names we like though. There’s so many gorgeous names out there, I honestly don’t know how people decide. I love reading these kinds of posts and getting idea’s for my future child. So, here’s some baby names I love, but wouldn’t use.
Let’s start with girls names
- Ellie – I’ve always loved this name. It’s the name I always envisioned my fictional baby girl to have. Unfortunately, I married someone with the surname Elliott. I refuse to be that mum. Gutting because I really love the name Ellie, but Ellie Elliott, na aint happening.
- Evangeline- Such a cute, unique name. My husband doesn’t like it, at all. I think it’s adorable though.
- Gabriella – Adorable name but I don’t like the shortened version “gabby”. I like the shortened version “Ella” but I have the same difficulties with our second name.
- Eliza- I don’t know know why I love this name, I just do.
- Ariana – Because I just love Ariana Grande. Sounds so nice to say. Ariana Elliott aww.
- Daisy- My name is a flower name so maybe that’s why I’m drawn to it.
- Ciara – Love this name loads, but it’s just a little too common now.
- Autumn – My favourite season and I think it’s such a pretty name for a girl
- Mila -How cutee! Another one Shane doesn’t like though 🙁
- Erin – There must be something about E names, just sounds to sharp and blunt with Elliott.
- Teddy – How adorable is a little baby Teddy. So cute for when they’re little but I think sounds strange as an adult.
- Elijah – Such a cute boys name, but Shane really isn’t keen.
- Oliver- Love Oliver, hate Ollly/Oli. Reminds me of the cute cat from Oliver and Company, aww.
- Jack – I know a few to many Jacks. It’s a nice name but a little too common.
- Roman – I just don’t think it sounds right with Elliott as a surname
- Harrison – We have a Harry in the family already and I think it’s too similar
- Alfie- A name that Shane likes, but I don’t. There a lot of Alfies around now.
- Thomas- This is actually my brothers name. I like how it’s a strong traditional boys name.
- Rory – Another name that’s cute when they’re little but sounds odd when they’re grown up
- Ezra – Probably because I love George Ezra, I just think this is a cute and fairly unusual name
So there we have it. A list of Baby names I love, but wouldn’t use. This is in no way meant to offend anyone or be shady. I like all the names mentioned, just have two in mind for when we do eventually start a family.
What baby names do you love? Do you prefer traditional names or something uncommon?
Let me know in the comments below
Kisses and Love
STALK MY SOCIALS